Power Electronics Engineer
Power to Hydrogen is seeking a Power Electronics Engineer to develop scalable and flexible power electronics for fuel cell and electrolyzer products (10kW-3MW).
- Use electrical simulation software tools to model power electronic designs and simulate expected operation.
- Use printed circuit design software to layout and fabricate custom electronic boards.
- Design analog measurement circuits and power stage filters.
- Assist in the test and qualification of developed hardware and software.
- Document product development stages and design as required.
- Work well within team environment and with individual responsibilities.
- A Bachler’s Degree or higher required, with focus in Power Engineering or Power Electronics (BSEE or BSEET)
- 3-5 years of experience in industry relating to electronic design or manufacturing.
- Prior experience developing AC/DC Inverters, DC/DC Converters and/or Power Supplies is required.
- Experience with electrical design toolsets desired, eg. NI Ultiboard, Altium Designer, or similar.
- Experience with electrical simulation tools desired, eg. NI Multisim or similar.
- Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW is a bonus.
- Familiarity with electrical standards, IEEE, NFPA and CEC is a bonus.
- Strong communications and analytical skills are a plus.
Power to Hydrogen is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
6625 Singletree Dr.,
Columbus, OH 43229