pH Matter is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in our subsidiary Power to Hydrogen to develop and test mechanical components and subsystems for fuel cell and electrolyzer products (10kW-3MW).
- Participate in brainstorming, concept generation, and problem-solving sessions to shape product design. Identify areas to improve performance and reduce cost.
- Design and develop 3D models of mechanical components and assemblies to support electrolyzer hydrogen production.
- Create and revise drawings and bill of materials for manufacturing and
- Assist in design and assembly of test stands, as well as building and testing of prototypes to support R&D efforts.
- Communicate functional needs and system requirements to outside suppliers as
- Document product design, testing, and development following QS/ISO
- Work well within team environment and with individual
A Bachler’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or related discipline.
3+ years of relevant industry experience preferred (developing mechanical parts and assemblies).
Experience with engineering modelling tools (Solidworks, Inventor, CREO). Simulation experience using FEA analysist tools is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to generated 2D drawings from 3D models for manufacturing (knowledge of GD&T is a bonus).
Hands-on prototyping, manufacturing, and assembly experience.
Working knowledge of PDM vaults and product lifecycle management tools preferred. Familiarity with industry standards (ASTM, ASME, ISO) is a bonus.
Strong communication and analytical skills are a plus. Must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident
To apply, please send a resume and 100 words for why you are a fit for the role to Chris@power-h2.com