Control Systems Engineer
Power to Hydrogen is seeking a Control Systems Engineer to develop scalable and flexible control systems for fuel cell/electrolyzer products (10kW-3MW)
- Assist in the development of a scalable and flexible control system for a fuel cell/electrolyzer products.
- Use electrical simulation software tools to model control system designs and simulate expected operation.
- Develop software for and program National Instruments PLC hardware, following industry standards.
- Develop automation and safety control subsystems for product and customer safety.
- Assist in the test and qualification of developed hardware and software.
- Develop user interface HMI for the fuel cell product.
- Document product development stages and design as required.
- Work well within team environment and with individual responsibilities.
- A Bachler’s Degree or higher required, with focus in Control System Design or Automation.
- 3-5 years of experience in industry relating to process automation, signal measurement or PLC equipment.
- Prior experience with digital filtering, PI&D control, feedback systems is required.
- Prior experience with National Instruments LabVIEW is a required.
- Experience with variable speed drives, pneumatic and pressure controls, or sensor measurement is a bonus.
- Experience with control design toolsets desired, eg MATLAB Simulink or similar.
- Experience with electrical simulation tools desired, eg. NI Testbench or similar.
- Familiarity with electrical standards and certification, IEEE, NFPA and UL is a bonus.
- Strong communications, problem solving, and analytical skills are a plus.
Power to Hydrogen is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
6625 Singletree Dr.,
Columbus, OH 43229